Please join our Facebook Events group for constant updates:
🎅🎄 Ho, ho, ho! It's coming up on the most wonderful time of the year, and guess what? Christmas is coming early to Tatamagouche. "Christmas at The Grain" is set for November 3rd and 4th! It’s our annual end-of-season event that you won’t want to miss. So, get ready to be jolly, because this festive artisan market is going to sleigh (pun intended) your holiday expectations!
What can you expect? Well, let us jingle your bells with some details:
* LOTS of amazing artisan vendors showcasing their holiday treasures. The building will be jam packed! There will certainly be something for everyone on your nice list.
* Did someone say PRIZES? Yep! We're giving away some fantastic goodies that even Santa would be envious of, so make sure to fill out the ballot when you arrive! Stay tuned for more details on the prizes...
* Delicious Food and Drinks! If all that shopping makes to hungry, we've got you covered with scrumptious food and delightful beverages to warm you up (or cool you down) and keep you energized.
* Candy canes galore! Because Christmas isn't complete without these sweet treats. It's for the kids and the kids at heart (that's you, right? 😉).
* The place will be decked out in holiday splendour! The atmosphere will be so festive, you'll feel like you've stepped into a Hallmark Christmas movie.
But wait, there's more!
You’ll get fun holiday music to serenade you while you shop, and all the warm and fuzzy feelings you get from supporting local artisans and our community.
And that's just the tip of the iceberg! There's so much more holiday cheer waiting for you at "Christmas at The Grain." It's an event where we all come together to celebrate the spirit of the season.
So mark your calendars and tell your friends! This Christmas market will be the merriest one yet! See you at "Christmas at The Grain" on Friday, Nov. 3rd (4pm to 8pm) and Saturday, Nov. 4th 9am - 1pm) – where joy, community, and the magic of the season come to life!